Odor Blocker Brick for small wastewater treatment plants
Control of all bad odors in small sewage treatment plants and grease separators over a period of approx. 3 months.
Thus, valuable time can be gained to find a solution to the problem. Just take it out of the packaging,
hang under the lid and the odor nuisance stops.Suitable against all unpleasant odors
- Low investment and operating costs
- Long shelf life of up to 3 months
- High flexibility in the application
- No impairment of ventilation properties
- No odor nuisance for local residents and workers
- Environmentally friendly by using purely natural composition
- No corrosive, corrosive or ozone-forming effects
- Seperatly packaged
The shaft from which the smell comes is opened. The Brick is taken out of the packaging and with a
Bracket or a wire attached centrally under the mud flaps. There is no time-consuming assembly necessary.
The brick should hang as low as possible in the shaft. The manhole cover with strainer is replaced.
With a flow volume of 20 m 3 per hour, the brick has a lifetime of up to 3 months.
After the brick has worn itself, the hardboard can easily get into the dirt trap or channel
be disposed of.
The material dissolves after some time. You thereby incur no disposal costs